Dads can be notoriously hard to shop for! If you're looking at your holiday shopping list and scratching your head when it comes to Dad....never fear! We've rounded up some of our favorite holiday picks!
1. Solar or Hand Crank Powered AM/FM Radio: If Dad likes to always be prepared, this small but mighty radio is a great addition to emergency preparedness kits!
3. Stanley Classic Flask: A cousin to the classic Stanley thermos, this durable flask features stainless steel construction with classic Dad style.
4. Cheese Log: This is a serving board with a lumberjack twist! Dad can entertain his guests and keep them laughing with this humorous and functional board. (BYO Cheese).
5. Stemless Martini Glasses: If Dad enjoys a classic cocktail, he'll love these martini glasses! With a sophisticated minimalist style, these glasses are also easier to store than standard martini glasses!
6. Baseball Stitch Bifold Wallet: This handsome leather wallet features baseball stitching and the official Rawlings logo--a great gift for a baseball lover.
7. Waxed Canvas Dopp Kit: If dad stores his travel toiletries in a ziplock bag...help him level up with this canvas dopp kit!
8. Fish Corkscrew: This clever corkscrew folds out to help Dad open his favorite bottle of winefold, and folds up to look like a fish!
9. Wooden Beer Caddy: Dad can store six beers in this Wooden Caddy, and look like the classiest guy at the party! Best of all, there's a bottle opener at on the side.
10. Golf Mug: Make Dad laugh and help him practice his putts at his desk! This Golf Mug comes with a golf club pen, and a tiny golf ball. Fore!