No Father's Day is as special as the very first one! Whether his new little one is still a bun in the oven or nearing a year old, he deserves an extra special treat. If you're shopping for a First Father's Day gift this year for your son, husband, brother, or friend, check out a few of our favorite picks.
1. Dad's Diaper Kit: This handy kit comes with necessities Dad will need to tackle those first diaper changes! This makes a great gift for a very new Dad, or Dad-to-be.
2. Dad's Playbook: Help Dad get inspired at the beginning of his fatherhood journey with words of wisdom from some of the world's greatest sports coaches. This makes a great gift for a sports fan!
3. Gentlemen's Hardware Canvas Manicure Set: It can be easy to forget about self-care when you have a new baby. Treat Dad to this handsome, five-piece manicure kit, that makes grooming a snap.
4. Baseball Bifold Wallet: Let him know he's "The Finest in the Field" (it's stamped on the inside!) with this authentic Rawlings wallet, complete with red baseball stitching. Makes a great gift for a baseball lover!
5. Super Dad Socks: Not all heroes wear capes. Some just wear their Super Dad Socks!
6. The Ultimate New Dad Survival Kit: Every Dad needs their own diaper bag and changing pad. This one is extra cool because it comes packed to the brim with necessities for both Dad and baby. (And we threw in a few things just for fun!)